12 Days of Christmas [2017 Edition]

Cirras
Okay, let's do this!

Every day following Christmas will have a special release, activity, or event as part of a 12-day event!

 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

On the twelfth day of Christmas, BU gave to me... 12 Pizza Parties!
Event: 240 slices of pizza will be given away in 24 hours!

On the eleventh day of Christmas, BU gave to me... 11 Slimy Slugs!
Quest: New repeat quest in the Slimy Grocery called "Slimy Exterminator!"

On the tenth day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 10 Slimes Smooshing!
Release: New patch called "A Slimy Saga!" Travel to the all-new massive Slime Island!

On the ninth day of Christmas, BU gave to me... 9 Christmas Cats!
Event: 9 Events in 24 hours! Christmas Cat Hats for the prizes.

On the eighth day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 8 Spawn Events!
Event: 8 Spawn Events in 24 hours! Rare Gift Box at the end of each.

On the seventh day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 7 Festive Monster!
Release/Ratest: Festive hats and increased rates for Squarebot, Squarebot 2.0, Monstrosity, Dead Prisoner, Genie, Thanatos, Fire Demon.

On the sixth day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 6 Prisoners!
An extra spawn has been added to each of the 3 NPCs in the North Pole Dungeons. This should help with completing the Christmas quest and crafts!

On the fifth day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 5 BREs!
Event: 5 BREs in 24 hours!

On the fourth day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 4 Spooky Spiders!
Crafts: Skeletal Robes, Skeletal Hood, and Spider Egg now available at Kawa's Shop in Oaks Town Outskirts!
Boss: Take on the terrifying Lich Spider! It has all-new powers like warping, spiderweb traps, and dynamic minion spawning.

On the third day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 3x Rates!
Event: 3x EXP and Drop rates for 24 hours!

On the second day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 2 Gifts Delivered!
New NPC: Delivery Elves will now spawn on occupied maps at least twice a day.
 You have to be the first to click the elf to receive a gift. The elf will return to the North Pole after making the delivery.

On the first day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... A Penguin with a Cute Hat!
Release: Find Jolly Pengys in the North Pole, and craft Penguin Costumes in Tutorial Town!

 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

On the twelfth day of Christmas, BU Gave to me...

12 Pizza Parties,
11 Slimy Sugs,
10 Slimes Smooshing,
9 Christmas Cats,