ATTN admins maker

BakedBear
Hi I'm just enquiring to see what the chances are of you guys making a android/iOS multiplatform verson? Pretty sure it mite boom a lot me? Just thinking out loud and probs what everyone has thought once in there life there needs to be a game like this on phone

Re: ATTN admins maker

Stephanie
At this time there is no way to make BU on iOS or Android. We would love to buts its just not possible at this time.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Re: ATTN admins maker

Cirras
Hi there!
We'd really love to expand BU to iOS and Android, but at the moment we are focused on creating a new game client for the PC. After that is completed, we can consider expansion to mobile. Thanks for your interest!
The cake is a lie.