Account hacked

PeiPei
Hey guys.

So I know it has been a while, and I don't play BU anymore. But I do still play EO on the main server.
Until recently... My main account there has been hacked. Which is weird as I never gave out my logins. So I asked around what could possibly be it, and one admin on EO explained me that there is a possibility if I ever played other EO servers where I used the same login ID and pass that admins or the makers might have abused their acces and stole my login info.

Now don't get me wrong I am not blaming anyone, and pointing fingers. I just wanted to mention this and maybe one of you knows more about it?
I am also not planning on making this into a big deal, as it's a game which I only play occasionally but it is quite pathetic to me if this really is possible and actual was the case. That is one thing I would like to mention.

Thank you (:

Peig.

Re: Account hacked

Cirras
Administrator
Hi PeiPei,
BU stores all passwords in a secure SHA-256 hash method (The same as Main Clone, actually), and our database security has not been compromised during your time as a player here.
Our player's privacy and security is a top priority. Please change your password here in the event that you decide to return to play again (We just released a new update!)

I agree that for your security, you should always use different passwords for different services. If someone got your password somewhere else, they'd have it everywhere.
The cake is a lie.