Account recovered

Dalamarelven
I was finally able to recover this account, but when I logged in I noticed that my reborn level toon was gone.  Perhaps I'm just missing something, but all I have is a level 8 toon without any points.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Kind of frustrating considering I had donated for this game in the past, but in moving cross country I lost a lot of info and this login was one of them.  I was really happy to start playing again once I managed to login here and update all my account information.
ya ya, come home scratching your balls and walk in an awkward way...
...Then...(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP A TABLE