Admin Application

Antonio
My name is Antonio Huizar, my dad was a admin a long time ago and i wanted to join and be a admin and help players, i would be on the game most the time, i would be able to help new or old players with the game. I am 14 years old and i think it is time im mature enough to be a Admin

Re: Admin Application

Graul
You don't need to be an admin to help players, not sure why everyone keeps using that in their sales pitch. But what (if anything) can you actually do?
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Admin Application

Antonio
Sorry I did not add enough information, if I could do something else and still be a admin it would probably help with lotto's with the number guessing's and my dad is teaching me how to pixel for the game!

Hope that's good enough :D  -Antonio Huizar Jr