Admin application Jkiller

Jkiller
Real name: Jack
IGN BU: Jkiller
Country of origin: Netherlands
My name is Jack and since i used to have a popular server a couple of years ago i know how to control and manage players. I can also pixel and code, if you are searching for one of those. If not, im happy to just overwatch the players and guide them through their misfortunes. I am experienced, loyal, and i know the commands and rules. If i become a staff member i will never abuse or anything else that is forbidden.

I hope that this has provided you with enough information, if not, let me know in comments.

My regards,
Jack.