Admins.

Mr.Marluxa
I'm not hating in any admins at the moment, But they are very op. They ban us with no questions or remarks if they don't like you or what your saying gone. This game is honestly pissing me off. They have to much control over what we say and what we do. If its one thing they don't like... for example: you get into a fight over BU it usually ends with a ban or a civil court meeting. when in the rules has nothing about fighting anywhere in it. I also believe head staff members should look over the other staff positions. I also think this is bullshit. If you call a normal player any name what so ever be sides banned words its fine nothing to it. But the second you call an admin a Bitch, Slut ect. Banned no questions asked and you can say no all you want then what gives steph the right to do it to me. Disrespect the admins yes. But are the admins really so much better then every other players to were we can disrespect others but not them.

Re: Admins.

Graul
Mr.Marluxa wrote
I'm not hating in any admins at the moment, But they are very op. They ban us with no questions or remarks if they don't like you or what your saying gone.
If only that were actually true, sigh...

Mr.Marluxa wrote
This game is honestly pissing me off. They have to much control over what we say and what we do.
They actually try to keep their hands off for some reason, often waiting until something blows out of control even! They are too afraid to be stern which is why we are where we are.
But admins are SUPPOSED to control what goes on in the game.... sorta their whole purpose.

Mr.Marluxa wrote
If its one thing they don't like... for example: you get into a fight over BU it usually ends with a ban or a civil court meeting. when in the rules has nothing about fighting anywhere in it.
Well there is a rule against harassment, but they each define it differently. However there is usually a warning given to stop before a punishment is thrown down ('usually', not always). But some things you and me and everyone should know better to not do or say, common sense and what not. In fact, that is exactly the reason some people do or say the things they do, because someone told them no and they aren't mature enough to handle it.

Mr.Marluxa wrote
I also believe head staff members should look over the other staff positions. I also think this is bullshit. If you call a normal player any name what so ever be sides banned words its fine nothing to it. But the second you call an admin a Bitch, Slut ect. Banned no questions asked and you can say no all you want then what gives steph the right to do it to me. Disrespect the admins yes. But are the admins really so much better then every other players to were we can disrespect others but not them.
This ties in with Rule #1 and Rule #13 ( not there actual numbers, but w/e!), they should really never tolerate and flack from players as it sets a bad precedent. Some admins will roll with the punches or laugh things off though, but others will react overly harsh usually over a joke even. (Larry, Cherry, maybe Steph, mostly Tammie :P).

You aren't new to BU though, you should know how this all works. This is exactly the way Kyle wants it or else it wouldn't be this bad. All we can do is either accept it or leave, because its been brought up umpteen-million-and-a-half times and nothing ever changes (just look through lots of the topics in the lounge for example lol). So we play their game how they want, even then be prepared for them to do something to you us cause they are bored *cough*GH spawning*cough*kicks for teh luls*cough*freeze commands*cough*strip command*cough*gender-bendering*cough*warping into dangerous monsters*cough*flooding the spawn area with dangerous monsters*cough*mass jailing*cough*mass jailing then spawning dangerous monsters in the jail*cough*mass jailing, spawning dangerous monsters in the jail, then spawning dangerous monsters in the spawn area*cough*random pk*cough*silent kicks*cough*turning off global because they see critical feedback as us behaving 'entitled'*cough*telling us to gtfo for offering suggestions to improve the game*cough*.

Man... I ought to do somethin about that cough.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Admins.

blueluna
I don't normally reply to these posts but today i feel the need to. I really don't understand how a sweet character like Marluxa can turn from one of the good friends I had on BU to one who logs on with the sole purpose of harassing. Every admin in attendance to Marluxa's rants is at their wits end. My suggestion is if you instigate trouble you're going to get trouble. Why can't you just log on and be the nice person you used to be. I know you're in there somewhere...