An Apoligy To Bones Staff

Ignored
Hello Bones Community,

My Name Is Ignored And For The Past Month I Have Been Making New Characters On My Main Accounts Username And Password And I Would Act  I Was A Newb So The Admins Would Help Me It Seems Very Dumb And I Realize Im Just Weird And Today I Decided To Make Another Account And Prise As Most Of You Know Him As. Is An Admin On Bones On Most On My Newbie Accounts He Was The One To Help Me And I Would Act  Like I Did Not Know What I Was Doing And Today. I Had Got Caught Cause I Mentioned Something That He Did Not Say And Thats When He Figured Somethings Going On And So As I Think He Had Told Cirras To Check Accounts And My Name Which IG On This Newbie Account Wickedflame And. When He Told Me That He Knew It Was Ignored I Had Acted Very Clueless And Sooner It Turned Into Me Saying I Wish The Bones Staff Would Do There Job And I Am Very Very Sorry To All Those I Have Offended Or Made Feel Sad Or Depressed. So You Can Do Whatever You Want To My Account Im Gonna Take A Long Break From Bones Also I May Return Sooner Or Later I Dont Know Just Yet And I Will Not Do What I Did Before I Promise.

Sorry Bones Staff And Players

                                                                                -Ignored              April,16 2016