Application For Mod

Open_The_Great
Hello. My name is Eric aka Buklau i'm here to apply for the mod opening. I'm a pretty old player i'm not as old as most of the people thats applying but i been around the block a few times playing BU. I like to help players with what i can i mostly help the new'er players cuz im not that high of a reborn myself but that doesn't matter for this application. i know where alot of the areas are but the ones i dont i can be a fast learner with like map ID's and such. some people think im a  ''Troll'' i'm not a troll i just dont take shit from anyone and im not the person that lets people walk all over me. I'm always on the server if not training im helping a new player with lvling areas and few items to start them off. just though i'll give it a shot thanks for reading what i had to say if you like it please support.                                                                                                                                         Thank You, Eric

Re: Application For Mod

Sensation (mizore)
Buk is pretty decent player helps where needed. :) /supported

Re: Application For Mod

hiuku
I support eric / very kind and helpful player / Always there if needed and very kind . Good Luck !!!

Re: Application For Mod

Song
Buklau:

Is a lot of fun and I feel that although he may be misunderstood by some he would surprise us at how good of an admin he can be. I've known him on here since he was new and a bit on original Endless also. He is considerate and demonstrates a willingness to please when given the opportunity to be needed/included. I find that to be a positive quality and think the game will benefit from his contribution as an admin.
true love conquers all.

Re: Application For Mod

Scouser
No way, I definatly don't support you, you're a troll, you're an idiot.
I think you guys missed the part where bone said "Don't be asking your friends to support you i want honest opinions if they're your friends ill ignore them"

NO SUPPORT