Application for Mod / Idea consultant

Lissette
Welcome Readers, Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

My in game name is Lissette, many people know me yet many people do not. I'm usually on all the time when I'm not working. I live in the Eastern US Time Zone. I was an Admin back in the day probably around v5-6? I was an Airman First Class in the Air Force and now I live in New Hampshire with my 3 months old daughter Brooklyn and her father Devin. I'm 21 years young and love BU.

I have dabbled into some pixels and maps but nothing even worth showing, what I'm best at is helping players with questions and helping them getting to know the maps of BU. I love contributing to BU by the way of giving ideas to advance BU to the next level. All thought I can't make a lot of them happen myself due to I'm not that good at coding or pixeling, I can work with the ones who are good at them and make wonderful things happen for BU. If anything needs to get done such as reworking lists or any side projects I'm willing to do anything I can to help BU.

One thing many people worry about is favoritism and I swear on my daughter I wouldn't do that to our BU players, I treat everyone with fairness even if I had problems with you in the past. I'm thick skinned and don't let things get to me so if you break a rule and get punished, I wouldn't hold that particular session against you if another situation would arise.

Quick shout out to my BU revamp post, check it out drop me bad or good thoughts <3

Thanks for reading guys    <3 Smexy Panda <3
Lissette For Admin

Re: Application for Mod / Idea consultant

spudd
I wish you luck Lissette :)