Application

Available
I looked for a template to follow, but I guess there is none so I'll just jump right into it the way I feel most comfortable. If there's a special template you want me to follow that I missed just post it and I'll be more than happy to edit my post.

Name: Dylon

IGN: Available

Age: 18

Location: USA East Coast

Applying for: I wasn't even sure if you were hiring at the moment but I figure why not send in an application? It can't hurt. So, I can map (but who can't?), I can moderate, I can do anything really besides coding. I've written quests, I can essentially maintain my own server if I wanted to, minus the code part.

Past experience: I worked on Fallen-Evolution (I know, I hate it now too...) for about 18 months as a moderator, about a year as a developer. I gained the title of Head Moderator, and I had access to all the .ini, .emf, .eqf, and pub files. I basically ran FE by myself, with the help of my friend, for a few months. We added shops, drops, crafts, everything Elevations was to busy to do. Of course if hired, I don't expect to be immediately given the same privileges that I was given on FE. As for moderating experience, I was the Head Moderator of FE for about a year, which means all punishments had to be passed through me to be verified. I don't like talking highly of myself, but I believe I have an excellent sense of what's right and wrong.

What you can expect of me: You can expect me to be an active admin, and to be eager to help in any way possible. I am one to be strict to the rules, and give no exception to friends for disobeying rules. I can tolerate trolling. I won't get butthurt about some internet kid trying to make me mad.

You probably haven't seen me around BU that much. That's because, as you know, Elevations is a control freak and wouldn't allow his admins to visit other private servers. I'll be an active player now that I don't have to deal with his bullshit. Not being known on BU could potentially be a good thing as well: less friends means less distractions, and I'll just be focused on doing my job.

I don't have much knowledge of BU, but I figure if you want me to be a moderator it doesn't really matter, as my primary job would be to moderate the players' behaviors. I'd be willing to learn as well if necessary.

I am known on EOServ as Mouse (You may have seen me post there). I'm generally a helpful person. If you need to contact me for any reason, you can add me on MSN: dylonpollak@hotmail.com, or add me on Skype: dylon.pollak1

I look forward to hearing from you. Even if no spots are available at the moment, please consider this application for future uses. If you have any other questions I'd be pleased to answer them for you. Thanks!