Applying For Adminship

Jcjames
Hello my Name is JcJames, and I'm applying for adminship for moderation of the server, the reason why I'm applying because it seems that people need help throughout the gaming experience and I'm wanting to be there to make that happen.
I'd be glad to help your server, and your fellow players, I'll be there to support whoever needs to be supported, such as: "IF someone feels violated in anyway", I'll be there to help. And I'll also moderate the glb if needed, against spammers and such.
Thankyou, for reading my application I'll be more then glad to help!
Where is the wonder where's the awe
Where's dear Alice knocking on the door
Where's the trapdoor that takes me there
Where's the real is shattered by a Mad Marsh Hare.