Applying for Adminship- Zombietaco

zombietacooo
i think i would make a good moderator in the game, i know ive made mistakes before but i think ive came back and made a better name and attitude about myself! i know there's allot of admins but im online most of the nights when no admin is on so i can help out players! thanks for reading this! and hope i have a good chance at becoming an admin! thank you! have a nice day!

Re: Applying for Adminship- Zombietaco

Mamu
U have my vote bro
Poop

Re: Applying for Adminship- Zombietaco

Ronny
I know you as a nice person on BU, but i think we have enough mods on there. Maybe u can try to do some pixel work.

Re: Applying for Adminship- Zombietaco

court
TACO for ADMIN!