Applying for Mod

Cool
Okay so i'm going to keep this short and simple. I've been playing BU for a long time now since version 8 - 9 maybe ? I quit playing for a while because of work and I've been playing it regularly since 8 - 9 versions now. I have over 2k usage as well. Merchanted/Trained a lot in my time of playing and now all i do is sit in the guild house because more or less i've got what i needed. I get along with most of the people and i'm not that kinda guy that holds grudges and stuff. Well, this didn't really turn out to be short and simple xD but ya i'd like being a mod and helping people out and look after the server as much as i can and hopefully i'll turn out to be a decent mod. Thanks

Re: Applying for Mod

Nurd
Short and simple is bad bad bad. I'm glad to see that yours wasn't. I can vouch for you when it comes to being on this game for a long, long time. Longer than I have, at that.

I see you've been in the Guild House quite a lot, and helping people when they need it. I think you'd make a decent Mod, and one that we actually need. I support you.
I'm only here for the food.

Re: Applying for Mod

Stephanie
I wasn't going to post anything in regards to this because people are going to say I am doing it just because your my partner, but that isn't true. I am supporting you as Mod because you can be on times when our other mods are not during the day. As Nurd knows we have a wide range of time of the day when no mods are on and we have to beg for people to get on. It isn't fair to Luna to have to take on it all during the day you are needed and would be a great asset to the mod staff. With that said I support you 100% and best of luck getting promoted. -Steph
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Re: Applying for Mod

Tidus
Well if you can do a better job and actually come online <.> not like most mods... then you've got my Vote also :P.

Good Luck

Re: Applying for Mod

Stephanie
Cool is online quite a lot maybe you just dont see him at the times your on?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Re: Applying for Mod

blueluna
I have seen you help people and you are available at times that most others are not. Good luck :)

Re: Applying for Mod

Tidus
Yeah Steph he prob isn't on at the times im on... i see him now and then...but im on alot ;)... and thats a rare now and then <.<.

Re: Applying for Mod

Stephanie
well you mistaken because he is on for hours every day.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Re: Applying for Mod

Cool
Thanks for your support guys <3 And I am online on an average of 4 - 5 hours everyday which i think is good enough lol.

Re: Applying for Mod

Tidus
Cool for president! xD

Re: Applying for Mod

Prise
I support you, i think you would make a decent mod. You're on during the day when other mods can't be on plus i seen you helping players alot. In other words: you have my vote and i wish u the best of luck getting promoted!

Re: Applying for Mod

ribbited
You have my vote Cool , I think you would be a valuable asset to the BU community :)