Applying for Moderator

Climaxx
Applying for: Moderator

Name: Brennan
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Location: Canada
Hobbies: I like to play Bones Underground alot
Personality: I'm a happy but strict person

In-game name: Cliimax
Level: 40
How long you've played: I joined in about 1-2weeks ago
Number of hours on BU a day: About 9hours if not more

Past experience: I'm working for another server called ''Eternity Online'' But always offline so I quit

Explanation of desire: I think I would beable to help BU out alot, Making sure no one is getting harrassed, bullied and more. I believe that I can make BU a better community!

Closing comments: If you have any questions please email me at justin-function@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks, Brennan

Re: Applying for Moderator

blueluna
Good luck Climaxx

Re: Applying for Moderator

Cirras
Your age could get in the way, but there have been notable exceptions to that in the past so I wouldn't give up over it.
You are still relatively new, so I suggest continuing to play and really building up your BU knowledge, and getting a good feel for the community.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Applying for Moderator

Climaxx
You never know until you try!