Average server population?

FireFly
What's the average server population of this game? I was thinking about trying it out but only if there are people for me to interact with. I cannot stand walking for days and not seeing a soul in sight. Cheers ;)

Re: Average server population?

Cirras
Administrator
I don't think you'll have any trouble meeting people here, Firefly. We have a steady 40-50 players online during the day, slightly less late at night (But that's to be expected of course.) It's a small community, but you'll always have people to interact with. I hope to see you in-game!
The cake is a lie.