BU's Spideys

Nurd
I'm not 100% if this is all the Spideys that are in the game but it's all the ones that I have laid my eyes on the past month or two. Let me know if there's any more so I can add it to the picture! Anyway, here they are, for those who wanted to see it.

P.S. I also did a little bit of editing to the Spidey's (Terrible dithering, colour changing and some trimming) because the look of them was a little horrific.
I'm only here for the food.

Re: BU's Spideys

stoner
i like the white & black ones.

Re: BU's Spideys

zombietacooo
missing carnage other than that, thats all them :)