Ban Appeal Repost Again

Killer563489
Username: B O B
Character Name: Arkanelore
Ban Reason: Irritating Bone

How I Irritated Him: I'm sure everyone's tired of hearing this, but I donated over a hundred dollars to the server, then got hacked. Then on the day I got banned  I asked for the BU Bucks back and apparently it "pissed Kyle off" so he banned me.. Yep.. So basically for nothing.

Why I believe I should be unbanned:Not only did I support the server massively, but I have been on this server since around v4. That was a long time ago. I like BU as a whole, and do not wish to leave it.

The closest I came to going against any rule was this one:

No begging. -This is defined as repeated or bothersome requests for bones, items, help leveling, or adminship. -Admins cannot help train you, or give you any bones/items. -If you want to be considered for adminship, please file an application on our forums and do not bother our admins about it.

But I didn't beg for items persay, I was simply requesting my bu bucks be returned which I paid real life money for (I'd much rather have the money back since I was essentially scammed in this, but I know that won't happen).

Re: Ban Appeal Repost Again

Subliminal Messages ;O
Well, the smart thing to do is call paypal costumer service and explain what happened.

but i  dout you'll get your money back  lets say a 75% chance.