Bones-underground v.5

Mal

Bones-underground v.5

Mal
Going through some old folders I found a chatlog  from V.5 and looking through the names I didn't see a single player still active. Here's who was on: Chibi,Skittles,Coooddd,Thug,Mrminister,Snoopieboy,Fraba,Nicodemo,
Sinner,Supernova,Kusaka,Ultviolet,Jaded,Tamara, and one lowly newbie named Malvolio.
We had no d-dossers and the game was fun. Sorry some sad people came along and did their best to ruin the game.
You get old too soon and you get smart too late - Mike Tyson.