Caelic --> Arctic; Decrease?

Atrocityboy
The damage from Arctic Bracelet and Bracer is significantly less and not worth it compared to everything else. I checked Arctic Ring, Arctic Pendant, Arctic Belt, Arctic Gloves, and Arctic Jewel (as it is a charm), and they all checked out. From Valiant to Blood Feast to Caelic to Arctic accessories, there's a steady (yet slow) increase in accuracy, evade, and armor as there should be. However from Caelic Bracelet to Arctic Bracelet & Caelic Bracer to Arctic Bracer, it actually decreases to barely anything.

Caelic Bracer; Damage 100-100, Accuracy 10, Evade 10, Armor 10, Weight 1.
Arctic Bracer; Damage 100-150, Accuracy 2, Evade 0, Armor 2, Weight 1.

Damage should be 150-150 minimum. Accuracy, evade, and armor should be 12 minimum. This way when players spend 20m / jewel or camp The Conqueror (Evil Snowman) for hours upon hours for jewels as well as crafting the Blood Feast accessories for the Arctic accessory crafts, it's at least better than the Caelic accessories they have to fork over. Hope I helped!

Re: Caelic --> Arctic; Decrease?

Cirras
Administrator
Thanks for pointing out this balance problem. It has been resolved for the release of v31c.
The cake is a lie.