Callum's Admin Application

callum
Name: Callum

In Game Name: Callum

Age: 16

Location: UK

Applying for: I would like to apply for a coding position.

Experience: In the past I have made a variety of small servers ranging from admin to PK. I've worked with a majority of people, mainly coding, however I try to help where I can. I have helped many people who Msn/Skype and by using the EOServ.net inbox, Along with posting code for releases or requests.

Working for BU: I am only applying for a coding position, However I am more than happy to help anywhere I am needed, I do have a life and things outside BU so I won't be available 24/7, However I will try to be online as much as possible.

Contact
Skype: callum.hammond96
Message or Email me at callum_hammond@hotmail.co.uk