Can someone tell me if this is isometric or not? xD!

Can someone tell me if this is isometric or not? xD!

bajaskater

I've gotta party in my crib! Now you messin with some OG people blowin' OG smoke. You ain't even gotta ask. You already know! We bout to gooo!
~Faze_Scrapy_  / ScrapyDoo_** I Love My Fans!

Re: Can someone tell me if this is isometric or not? xD!

Cirras
Administrator
The first one isn't, it's mostly in the waist in neckline. Those lines are completely horizontal and should be curved around the character at the isometric angle.
The second one is going at the opposite angle of isometric, so. Do that backwards.
The cake is a lie.