Can't play game

Buddle
I downloaded the game and unzipped the file. Whenever I click on the game app I get the following message: "Server connection dropped: Temporary IP ban 255 minutes." I have an account but it won't let me play. What do I do to get in?

Buddle

Re: Can't play game

Cirras
Administrator
Buddle,
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging in!
I'll be sure to follow up with Bone and see about getting whatever issue that's blocking you resolved. I will post here again when I have more information.
Thanks for your interest in our game!
The cake is a lie.

Re: Can't play game

Buddle
I still can't play the game. I still get a message of a 255 minute temporary IP ban. I tried downloading it and reinstalling and I still get the IP ban. PLEASE HELP.

Re: Can't play game

Cirras
Administrator
That's strange, this was supposed to have been resolved.

To help us in the resolution of the problem, please do the following steps:

1.) Go to "whatismyip.com" and copy the IP address that it gives you.

2.) Send that IP address to me at Cirrasbu@hotmail.com

Once this is done, I will send a message to Bone and have this worked out straight away. Thank you for your continued interest in our game, and I apologize for this inconvenience!
The cake is a lie.