Coder App

Ribbit
Hello there.

I would like to apply to be a coder.

I don't have any professional experience but I self taught myself everything I know from making a private server of another game.
I hosted it coded and mapped it myself and the most I had was 52 people.

But being a 23 year old living in my own apartment with a full time job that was just too much work to handle all by my little ol self so I shut it down.
But I would do well with a team with a project I am not running myself.

I pulled up my own EO server just to see what the codes were like and it is a bit different.
But nothing I couldn't handle.

If you are interested let me know.
I am Ribbit in game but since I will be at work almost everyday you can email me if that is an option.