Conte{Shane}'s Admin Application.

Conte
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Conte{Shane}'s Admin Application.

Unibear
This post was updated on .
Very well done Shane, best of luck to you :)

Re: Conte{Shane}'s Admin Application.

Graul
Uhh... hell no. You would rank as one of the worst admins to date.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

@Graul

Well, you didn't give ANY valid facts on why I would "rank as the worst admin to date", spite the fact, I respect the opinion you presented and thank you for taking the time to read this ^^

Re: Conte{Shane}'s Admin Application.

Graul
This post was updated on .
Conte wrote
@Graul

Well, you didn't give ANY valid facts on why I would "rank as the worst admin to date", spite the fact, I respect the opinion you presented and thank you for taking the time to read this ^^
Not that I need to give you any sort of validation, but I'll humor you with a lite run down.

You constantly talk shit about anyone and everyone.
You are constantly trying to act like an 'edgey' little dipshit.
You are too immature to be an admin.
You are one of the fakest people on BU. (That's saying something..)
+You are deceitful and conniving as demonstrated here in this thread.

I could go on and on and on, but that would just get tedious. The main point is you have 0 positive qualities that say you would be a good admin. I still remember when you went full blown hacker threat rage on Culprate for joking that you missed lotto. Then after Blueluna told you to calm down you ragequit BU entirely.

Also I just have to direct basically everything that you were giving reasons for Aengi to not being an admin, and direct it at you.

"Not to be personal, but I do not support you.

Here are some reasons why:
No offense, but I don't think I've EVER seen you go out of your way to help another player, nor have I experienced help from you myself.

Another reason is because in all honesty, I see you being quite an asshole to the community sometimes, some might even call you a ... "Troll". Im not trying to be an asshole or anything but this is just personal experience from being AFK in Guildhouse a lot.

NOW. Do not let my opinions effect the decision of you being an admin, I just felt I should give my input. Given you do get denied, I'm sorry, and given you get promoted, Congratulations! Just work on the guildhouse trolling.

P.S. I can base one simple judgement of you from a conversation we had at Genie, you seemed to make yourself look as if you were a god. All you did was talk about the accomplishments you accomplished, and gloated. I find that to be non-admin material. So that's why I'm taking time to write this review on why I don't think you should be promoted.
"
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Conte{Shane}'s Admin Application.

Conte
Graul, I don't think you know this... I'm not Rick, I recently got my account back. So the person who did that IS NOT, running this account now. I'm sorry he did that but I just want to let you know I never did that. Sorry you thought so though man!

Re: Conte{Shane}'s Admin Application.

Graul
It was not Rick, or Ryan, or Josh, they (as in you) were using the name "Shane" at that time. You can deny it if you want, but I am not convinced since I was there when it went down.

Also using the old 'I just got this account' line that scammers used on Main EO was not a great defense then, and it's not a great defense now. Luckily for you though, my voice as a player = nothing to the application.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Conte{Shane}'s Admin Application.

Conte
You can ask almost anyone, I literally got this account back. If you don't want to believe me that's fine, but honestly I didn't do what you accused me of. I respect the fact you do not want me to get hired, and I accept that. Let's end this here, so we don't have 'beef' forever, Goodluck to you!