Conte/Shane's application for moderator.

Conte/Shane's application for moderator.

Conte
In Game Name: Conte

Age: Trick Question

Position Applying For: Moderator, willing to learn anything.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time. PST

How long have you been apart of Bones-Underground?: Long enough to remember when god feather was the best weapon.

A bit about yourself: Well, Hi BU! I want to start by thanking everyone for reading my application! I'd also like to address the situation of some of the community/staff not liking me before getting into anything. If I have bad blood with you, I'd like to work through it, but please don't let your emotions about me personally effect your decision/opinion against my application. Thank you!

I'm Shane, and I've been playing Bones-underground for far too long, but I have a love for the game and it'll never get old. I think I'd be a great addition to the staff of BU due to the fact that I know quite a bit about the game, but lately I haven't been doing much but sitting around and socializing. I figure why not try my best to provide and benefit BU instead of just being lazy and sitting around, right?

I would like to start out as a moderator, but I'm open/wanting to learn more skills to benefit and provide for BU to the best of my capabilities. I'm extremely open minded and with some guidance I feel I can accomplish anything I put my mind too.

One of the biggest reasons I believe I would be a good member of the team on BU is that I can be extremely sociable with new players. I know the game well enough to help them get started and I know how to treat and speak to people on a level to were they respect me and like asking me for help. I may not show it all the time, but I have the skill. I also love helping people, whether it be with emotional problems, in game problems, anything! I also don't mind sticking up to people who are "bullying" other players.

Again, I would like to express the fact that I want people to look past the generalization that I'm a "bad person" or a "troll". I want to help BU get better and brighten the community, and I plan on turning a "new page" with the beginning of this year and I plan to treat people a lot better.

Please feel free to leave positive or negative feedback below, just keep it friendly!

- Shane.