Cubandink, link*

Aryan
Is allowed to harass any player he wants, and apparently with no repercussions at all. Not just harass, but sexually harass. And when a player decides to not put up with his bullshit, and harasses him back, he abuses his admin power, and every admin allows him to. You pretty much bend over, and let him fuck your server, and your players in the ass. Just because of his little ddos attack tantrums. Interestingly enough, I was called a faggot by cubanlink and expensive, but when they divulge a small piece of information about him being black, and I comment, and say "that is a shame" I get jailed for it. When in fact, I did not call him a nigger, or any ''racial slur'', but, he most definitely used a ''homophobic'' term towards me.

Now if any player, or admin has forgotten. Your good friend Cirras has posted some rules in the news section of the forum. Here is a small snippet of these said rules:

BU Rules

Harrassment is not allowed.
-Harrassment towards admins in particular is a serious offense and is punishable with a 10 day ban.

No racial/sexist/homophobic slurs or other discriminatory actions.
-The words N*g**r and R*t*rd are specifically not allowed and will result in a no-questions-asked mute.

I think not only myself, but other players, and ADMINS, should review Cirras' rules.
And I stress admins. Clearly very few of you know how to enforce your rules, I think Eviloverlord probably does it the best, he might have called cuban a nigger, but at least he has no remorse for actual players who use this kind of language, and there is talk about Larry being demoted? Nicely done admin team. I think Demotivation was correct in saying this server is dying on a different forum post, at first I thought slowly, but now I'm convinced, surely.

-Aryan

Re: Cubandink, link*

Graul
The Admins are like the Europeans during WWI and WWII. First they let themselves get invaded, than the did what the Nazis tell them to in order to "keep the peace". The last part is a trick though cause there was no peace! (But funny since almost every admin has given the "keeping the peace" excuse)

None of the admins have any balls, so we players must suffer.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Cubandink, link*

Aryan
Thanks Orc.

IM SURRRRRRRRRRRMuRRRRRDDDDD lol

Re: Cubandink, link*

Graul
I'm not mad, greatly disappointed in the cowardice being displayed by all the admins.

I recall Bone asking on global for our opinion if we would rather be down or have Cubandick an admin, it was nearly unanimous that we did not want him as an admin. But Bone decided to say 'fuck you all' and did it anyways, that's nice.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Cubandink, link*

Aryan
What can you do besides complain on forums.
If you complain on BU, the admins take his side.

FTW

Re: Cubandink, link*

Steelo
Can't say I don't blame you all for having a voice. But nice guys will always finish last on this server. For me, I'm the scapegoat for everyone right now. So you can all enjoy the server while I'm banned.
-Steelo Brim

Re: Cubandink, link*

Aryan
There isn't much to enjoy with all this injustice.

Re: Cubandink, link*

blueluna
I really dont like to see you guys going off on the admins...We are doing what we were asked to do, in hopes of coming to a peaceful solution to this seemingly never ending issue. The solution is very simple if you guys didnt crave the drama so much. If you all put cuban and expensive on ignore you wont see any of his hurtful comments therefore resulting in peace. Seems simple enough to me yet for some reason most of you refuse to do this and complain. If every one put him on ignore he would get bored because no one would be affected by his trolling. So quit your bitching and find your ignore button..problem solved...

Re: Cubandink, link*

Apie
I agree with Luna. It isn't a nice situation atm, but the admins are just doing what they were told to do.

Re: Cubandink, link*

Aryan
I'll rant and rave and "bitch" about whatever I want. After all anything goes as long as I don't blow anything up right?

Right.

Re: Cubandink, link*

blueluna
Go ahead n bitch all you want drama lover...

Re: Cubandink, link*

Aryan
OUCH!

Re: Cubandink, link*

Graul
blueluna wrote
I really dont like to see you guys going off on the admins...We are doing what we were asked to do, in hopes of coming to a peaceful solution to this seemingly never ending issue. The solution is very simple if you guys didnt crave the drama so much. If you all put cuban and expensive on ignore you wont see any of his hurtful comments therefore resulting in peace. Seems simple enough to me yet for some reason most of you refuse to do this and complain. If every one put him on ignore he would get bored because no one would be affected by his trolling. So quit your bitching and find your ignore button..problem solved...
"Just put them on ignore" and then when they are abusing their powers on you anyways? What then? Close our eyes and pretend it didn't happen? How dare you chide us for not enjoying  faux Admins abusing their power on us! That is just messed up.

Also I believe Admins/Moderators were hired to PREVENT people from being wrongfully abused in the game, right? Or does that require an ounce too much of spine as well?

But thanks for confirming my crazy Nazi analogy.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Cubandink, link*

Steelo
Luna, coming from you I take that kind of to heart. You of all people have witnessed me being abused by them. You know that I've been banned for DAYS now. (Hopefully I'm unbanned tomorrow as Kyle said it was a weeks worth) But what's stopping him from doing it again? Nothing... He's done it for no reason to me, and now when I log in tomorrow I'm expecting it to happen again. Honestly, I really enjoy this game... but I'm beginning to just give up on this server... And even if I could log in without any problems... What does it matter... he can still talk down to me at any moment he feels the need.

With all of this "drama" and "bullshit" aside... I feel I should have been unbanned days ago, only because it was a bit much to be banned this long. So yeah, I'm a bit upset towards Kyle, and the rest of the adminship of Bones Underground on behalf of myself being so abused and no one doing a damn thing about it. You're still a friend to me, but you have to understand what I'm saying, and where I'm coming from.
-Steelo Brim

Re: Cubandink, link*

Apie
Admins are hired to do the job they are asked to do and Bone decides what that job is. Looking for people to blame is a waste of time and isn't helping the current situation.

Also as soon as the Nazi's invaded Poland the British and French went to war...
12