Dress Update!

Ixlovexpie
This post was updated on .

I have been working on this since I last posted it! Its gotten a lot better then what it was at. I'm still trying to finish all of the images But, its coming along well, I think :)

   - I have done more to it on my sisters computer I think, I will have to check because soon her computers going to break down and I want the work I have done well, my computer was broken :)
 does it look better?

Since this is my latest post i have to say something
I cant get v27
it wont let me uninstall the v24 i have now (i haven't played in forever) and i can install v27 I'm really sad about that but i guess i have to deal with it
my kitten (ozzy) Kahlua XD