[EVENT] BU's 12 Days of Christmas!

Cirras
Greetings BU! Following Christmas this year, every day will have a special release, activity, or event as part of a 12-day event!

On the twelfth day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 12 Angry Snowballs!
Feature: Introducing Pet Powers! The Snowman pet is the first to have a special Power, known as "Angry Snowballs." This power summons 4 snowballs to fight for the player!
Events: 3 epic events to give away 3 of these limited edition Snowman Pets!

On the tenth day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 10 Spawn Events!
Events: 10 Spawn Events will be held throughout the day - Each one will take player requests and have 1 Rare Gift Box spawned at the end!

On the ninth day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 9 Event Modes!
Events: All 9 event modes will be launched throughout the day.

On the eighth day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 8 Jellies Stinging!
Release: Ozean Shield craft at the Cultist Blacksmith.
Event: New Event Engine Event called "Piss Off!" Come play in-game!

On the seventh day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 7 Hidden Treasures!
Participate in 7 "Find the Jewel" events throughout the day! Admins will hide the treasure and provide hints to its whereabouts.

On the sixth day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 6 Tailored Clothes!
3 new tuxes and 3 new dresses are now available for purchase from the New Aeven Tailor: Get your style on!

One the fifth day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 5 BREs!
5 Big Random Events will randomly launch throughout the day!

On the fourth day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 4 Hunger Games!
Hunger Games Events: Compete in 4 Hunger Games Event Modes throughout the day, one occurring every 6 hours! This includes the brand new "Spike Games" Event Mode!

On the third day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 3x EXP!
Rates Event: Enjoy 3x EXP for the next 24 hours! Get your levels while you can!

On the second day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... 2 Luna Boots!
Release: You can now craft the Auri Boots at Graaraar in Tutorial Town!

On the first day of Christmas, BU Gave to me... An Armor fit for a king!
Release: You can now craft the Aurian/Auria at Graaraar in Tutorial Town!

On the twelfth day of Christmas, BU Gave to me...

12 Angry Snowballs,
11 Gingy B's,
10 Spawn Events,
9 Event Modes,