Enternal Rivers of Grace: Written by Zamerain.

Enternal Rivers of Grace: Written by Zamerain.

Zamerain
Chapter 1: The Creation/ Introduction.

It began ages ago, when there was nothing but a void. Out of that void, there was but one thing. That which was pure darkness, and darkness knew not the purpose it must have had to exist, so out of the darkness there came light. The darkness could comprehend not in which why it was defeated by the very specimen of it's own creation.
Light and Darkness began to clash together and form molds in which were thrown into the void to make tears. These tears were to become planets. Worlds in which would only be able to test one thing. The thing which we all see in this unremitting time.
The glory of life.

Millions of galaxies were created, with many planets. It would seem to be lavishness for only but one to bare the seed of life, but lavishness there was. There was but one planet that was able to form life, in which the Lords of Darkness and the Lords of Life deemed necessary. The peremptory tone of both Lords of Darkness and of Light spawned no debate, but in which their war should begin.

Some began to slumber and plot their own wars in that slumber against each other and for the future as they let life move on by itself. Others like the Lord of Death, Lord Bone would always remain. For he was the Lord of Death, and where death happened, he followed, but only in spirit for they could not see his presence. Thus, giving the reason
unto mankind that he was the Lord of the afterlife.

Our story begins here, six thousand years after the creation of life. Mankind has populated one third of Gaia. There is pure peace across the lands and everybody lives in one accord.

Chapter two: The Heart of a Lion.

One fine morning, an eager Kirederf had awaken in his grandparents house to the wonderful aroma of Yalation City bacon. As he looked up to the window, he could see the sky being bright and could see that it was about to be the start of a beautiful day. "Ah...such a beautiful world we live in, if only I could earn to money to explore it all..", he said to himself in his childish state of mind.

"KIREEEDERRFFF, IT'S GRAM GRAM, TIME TO EAT!" ,exclaimed his grandmother. "Ugh..you'll be the death of me, gram gram..If only  you'd just leave me alone as I stare off into this beautiful sky, I'd be...wait...what? What are you doing?!" , Kirederf exclaimed with pure confusion as his grandmother charged into the door and started shoving that fine cut Yalatian City bacon down his throat. "You've got to eat, don't you know? You need all the protein you can get if you're to even do the things you say you're going to do!"

"Grandmother, I know you love me and all, but I'm currently seventeen years old. I don't think you have to worry about me anymore. I'm a big boy, I can handle myself."
he stated quite bluntly. "I know my dear, Kirederf. I'm just worried that I'll lose you as well, and your Grandfather is worried also. We've already lost your mother and
we can't let the same thing happen to you...your mother..she was...", said Grandmother but was interupted. "I know...she was beautiful, and that's was. Now she's dead
and there's nothing that's going to bring her back, do you not understand that?" Kirederf compelled to tear up, but only held back the sorrow of frustration.

Out of the beautiful blue sky, darkness began to paint itself. KABOOM!!!* was the sound of lightening, only it wasn't of the bright yellow fashion. This was pure black.
"WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!" shouted Kirederf as his grandmother was just speechless. As Kirederf looked through the window out of the second floor, he realized that this definitely
wasn't natural.

The skies began to peel back and there was a lingering mist that was blood red. What seemed to be just the beginning of a peaceful beautiful morning, only seemed
to surely be the end of life as Kirederf knew it. So he rushed down the oak planked stairs with his grandmother shouting out unto his grandfather, "GRANDFATHER! WE'VE GOT TO GO!", only to see a surely gruesome sight.

Kirederf, holding onto his grandmother's hand looked upon the charred rotting-corpse of his grandfather. "What...the...?!" he paused as he was in complete shock and fell to his knees as well as his grandmother. "What kind of a God would allow this to happen?! Is this our punishment for our years of peace?! There's to be no punishment for our ways of life and pure hearts of peace.." stated Kirederf's grandmother with a whole hearted fear that seemed to be clouding all of their minds. Even the sounds of thousands wailing in sorrow outside in Yalatia seemed to have no direct motive to tell them to run and leave the city at once, but they were in pain and full of fear.

WOOSH! Blood painted the right side of Kirederf's cheek and ran down his neck. As he looked to see his grandmother, there was but a smile on her face, but as time seemed to stop, it truly can't ever stop. Three seconds passed and his grandmother's head slowly rolled off...

Kirederf, turned into a state of trance that would throw his nature into a state of defence and that have bravery. As he stood up, he could see a shade from the light which would represent this being was behind him. Slowly turning around, he looked only to see that the being was gone, and left nothing more than the symbol of cross bones inscribed on the wall. "I'm so lost..what is going on..." he stated as he slowly fell back and went into a state of unconsciousness only hearing the faint words of his name being spoken in the horizon of his slumber.

Re: Enternal Rivers of Grace: Written by Zamerain.

Zamerain
This post was updated on .
An Awakening

   As Kirederf opens his eyes, he notices himself in a small room laying in a bed. It would seem as if somebody has been taking care of him. He slowly looked left and right, and acknowledges that he's in great hands, but is quite sore and exhausted. "Ugh...is anybody there? Grandmother...grandfather...where are you?" he stated with sorrow and confusion. In the distance he hears footsteps coming from down the hallway from the strange room he's in.

"Ah, hello there! You must be Kirederf! You've been unconscious for quite some time! My name's Lianna, although you may just call me Doctor Vegas!" she stated with enthusiasm.
"What...what are you talking about? Where am I? What is this place, and how long have I been here?! Answer me!" Kirederf was enraged and didn't have any clue on what was going on. "Calm down now...and I'll tell you what's going on." responded Vegas.
"From what we know...you've been here for about...well, lets see. The papers say you've been here for about a year. You've been comatose, meaning, you've been in a deep sleep for about a year now..." Vegas was abrubtly interrupted by Kirederf.

"Wait, so you're telling me I've been in here for a year? That would mean this is the year 6-001...The sixth millenium and the first year of that since the beginning of creation." stated Kirederf. "....What? This can't be. You're clearly still under
the influence of our antibiotics. This is the year 6-507." replied Vegas with confusion.

Now Vegas was even so much more curious and didn't know what was going on. She always knew there was something odd about this patient. It almost seemed as if he wasn't of her culture. "Wait, I need to know one more thing, 'Doctor', if what you're saying
is one bit true, then why's it that you know my na..." All of a sudden, Kirederf was cut off as there was a quake about the terrain. Kirederf rushed up out of his bed as if his wounds had no effect, although he was feeling rather weak for there's no
telling how long he had been out. Doctor Vegas began to yell at him, but couldn't stop him. They both began to run outside only to gaze upon something sinister.

"Ahahahaha! You think you fools can stop me?" There had been an explosion on the outside of the bank. There was obviously a robbery that was taking place. Kirederf and Vegas ran out of the infirmary and into the town square. Hundreds of people were screaming and running amuck throughout the town not knowing what to do. Seven city guards made their way toward the villain as he began to slay them all one by one, in a seemingly  easy fashion.

"We've got to do something!" stated Vegas. "I'm on it!" Kirederf replied as he had ran up to a town's guard that had been lain to waste on the ground. As he reached and picked up the guard's sheath, he read the name of the sword. This was obviously a sword that had been passed down from generation to generation through this family. It was an heirloom sword named Saigorn. It was a type of a Zanpakuto the guards used. As he raised up, and looked in front of him,  the sinister villain approached him. "State your name, loser!" exclaimed the rogue character.

THE BATTLE

Kirederf: My name's Kirederf, and I'm from Yalatia. I'll make sure you pay for your crimes against these innocent people.
Danny Caws: I'm Danny caws, it's nice to meet you. *Swishes hair to the right to get hair out of eyes*.
Danny Caws: I'll not waste anytime dealing with you, loser!

As Danny Caws charges toward Kirederf with his spear placed in a lunge position, Kirederf moves to the left to parry the attack!

Kirederf: You'll have to do better than that!
Danny Caws: There's more where that has come from!!!

Danny Caws charges, but this time, he swings his spear overhead and causes a shockwave that knocks Kirederf back. Kirederf quickly gets back up, but
he's completely shocked.

Kirederf: What kind of power was that?!
Lianna Vegas: Nevermind that, Kirederf, get back in there, I'll help you!
Danny Caws: Ahaha...sad...

Danny Caws walks toward Kirederf as Kirederf's still feeling weak and is now under the influence that he's not going to make it very far...
Caws then rushes toward him with one final blow, but then Vegas steps in the way! She blocks Caws' attack with her buckler and then swings her staff from her left hand and cracks Caws over the head with it. Danny Caws then steps back and stumbles. It obviously wasn't a weak strike.

Danny Caws: Ugh..wretched bitch.
Lianna Vegas: You'll go no further!
Danny Caws: Too bad, I'm not going to waste my time with you, I've got what I came for.

As Danny Caws glares into the sky, a shroud of mist forms, and he simply disappears. "Thanks, Doctor Vegas, I couldn't have done it without you." stated Kirederf with exhaustion. "It's fine...now we've got to help clean this mess up." So the day went by, and there was a feast held in honor to Kirederf and Doctor Vegas for helping stop the criminal, but the fight has only just begun. There was no justice served, but only sin and crime that's punishable by death.

Chapter 4: The Boy of The Cliff Side.

        It was the bright dawn of a new morning, as the sun began to arise over the mountainside and the light was shining upon the Dojo that was clinging to the mountain's cliffs. "Sensei, it's time." said his assistant-protege. "Yes, I know, Soren, I'm just thinking alot of things at this moment. Do you remember that boy we found hanging on the cliffsides around a year ago, Soren?" he questioned with a calm sense. "You're speaking of the one who had a glimmering jeweled inscription that he was holding in his hands, correct?" responded a curious Soren.

"Yes, indeed, I am. That jeweled inscription is very odd, and is obviously from a very advanced culture. I've got a feeling that there's something very strange happening in this world today. Although, it's not just today, but many odd things have begun to happen since the destruction of the Yalatian Empire five-hundred and six years ago. I'm beginning to believe that we should have at least held onto that jewel. That's why today we you'll postpone your training and move forward with your life. I've taught you much and
I know that in your heart, you can accomplish anything that you desire. I'll be sending you on a mission." stated The Sensei with pure confidence that Soren was to become his true equal at the path of the warrior.

"Sensei, it shall be an honor to do anything in your name. I'm very much grateful for everything you've taught me and I shall do everything with a pure mind and a pure heart. I'll make my conscience to be that of yours and of every living creature that is to be held upon this world." Soren stated with a humble heart. He then bowed down and gave his prostration unto his Sensei as a display of him being humbled. "Sensei, tell me what you wish of me on this mission." Soren added.

"You're to recover this advanced jewel and at all means necessary, also the boy that we found that day, I'd like you to see if he has awakened yet. There's a sensation in my heart almost as if there's a sixth sense telling me now's the time. We must not waste another moment." stated The Sensei with urgency. "Sensai, I shall begin this task immediately." responded Soren. "Then stand up, Soren! Take heed that today's the day you become of one mind, one heart and one soul!" Exclaimed The Sensei with a demanding tone.

So it came to pass that Soren gathered his belongings and made way to depart. Although, he didn't immediately depart as the wind, he gave a bid farewell unto all of his friends at Shimmer-Light Dojo, to profess his care for all of them, as they were his only family. Being adopted by The Sensei when at the age of eight made it as if The Sensei was his father and that all of the other students at the dojo were his brothers and sisters. They were truly all that he had, but in the end, he had to leave and depart on a jounrney alone, for this may be the only, and last.

One day passed, as Soren went through a treacherous mountainside, dealing with the forces of nature such as the sharp-cold wind, sheer cliffs and illusive traps deep within the snow. It seemed to Soren as if this itself was a journey, but he didn't break heart. He began to  continue and gave no quarter fear or pessimistic outlooks on this journey thus far. As another half a day down the mountain passed, Soren made camp, and had to rest.

As everything seemed to be peaceful, he heard a shriek from which what seemed to be about five hundred feet away. He quickly got up, and looked down the cliff-side from where he was camping and saw a girl running away and quickly acknowledged that she was being chased by two Gloomy Yetis. Soren quickly sparked into a trance and jumped cliff-side to cliff-side, making his way down to the bottom, and abruptly charged toward the girl as he could see that she fell down and was getting slowed down from the density of the snow.

"I've got to do something quickly..." he stated to himself. Soren then reached through his satchel, picking up two shoryuken stars, hovered them in the air and then as quick as lightening, struck them with his Katana. The shoryuken stars then jolted at amazing speeds and fragments then began to hail upon the Yetis as if a thousand shards of steel were being fired from an army of two thousand bolted archers. The girl then looked back, only to see that the snow was parted and only a gruesome scenery of mangled Yeti corpse remained.

"Are you alright?" Soren stated with worry. "Yes..I'm alright now...thank you. I was so scared, I didn't know what to expect. I thought this was the end of me..." replied the beautiful blonde headed girl in shock. "My name's Soren, what's your name?" stated Soren. "My name..? My name's Cali." replied Cali.

As Soren held his hand out toward Cali as she was still on the ground in shock, she reached toward his hand, and Soren helped get back on her feet. "Thank you so much, Soren. I thought I was done for." stated Cali with a strange seriousness on her face. "That's okay. That's just who I am. I'll be here to help all of humanity at any point, anytime, anywhere they may call upon me." stated Soren as he gazed upon the girl that was still frightened.

"What's it that you were even doing out here anyway? You do know that this is a dangerous place for anybody, correct?" Soren added. "Yes, I know...I was sent here and I was trying to get to the Shimmer-Light Dojo." said Cali with a state of urgency. "Ahaha, that's insane! Why would you even attempt to do something as crazy as this?" Soren replied in a comical sense of fashion. "It's because there was a robbery at the town of Fayville, and an important jewel has gone missing!" Cali exclaimed.

Cali explained to Soren exactly what had happened, and that the boy they've found off one of the highest peaks of the cliff-side had awakened, and that the mysterious rogue had already departed, but there was much confusion about everything. Soren wasted no time, and guided Cali from where they were to stable terrain and ended
up at a path through a woodland valley. They journeyed through seven miles of woodland and finally made their way at Fayville.

Looking up toward the walls of the town, he quickly acknowledged and had a feeling in his heart that this truly may be his only mission in life and that he truly may not ever
return to Shimmer-Light Dojo. His life was about to change greatly. "Cali, after you my lady." he stated with a gentle tone. Cali then nodded and went forward as the guards opened the gates.

The unraveling of a mystery that was beginning to unfold would slowly make it's way into the minds of many. Questions were about to be answered and answers that would abruptly change the course of all thoughts that would lay waste to people's minds.