Female Chief Inquisitor aka Dlanor Knox's Armor Pixel

Female Chief Inquisitor aka Dlanor Knox's Armor Pixel

Skarlet
This is one of my best pixels so far. It was very harsh work, yet its not that awesome, but I loved to do it. I want to see if  guys aprove this as one of the next new armor. I would love to pixel this and I can pixel all the act tree. What u guys think? Where I should make repairs?? thank you :)

Re: Female Chief Inquisitor aka Dlanor Knox's Armor Pixel

Cirras
Administrator
I like how this looks!
When it comes to repairs, you need to make your highlights comply to the light source, which is in the upper lefthand side of the frame. (Pretend there's a little sun up there)
The highlights have to be more on that side of the pixel, or it'll look pillow shaded.
Also, your current outline is a dark brown. I suggest a darker blackish color. That brown from the sprite doesn't look good as an outline most of the time.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Female Chief Inquisitor aka Dlanor Knox's Armor Pixel

Skarlet
I see, so the lighter shades must come from the upper hands' side and go darker as going to the left down side. And also change to the black color instead of brown. Kk I can do that, i will come with repairs in a few days. TYVM Cirras for always suggest, and comment my topics. :D

Re: Female Chief Inquisitor aka Dlanor Knox's Armor Pixel

Cirras
Administrator
The sun is in the upper left, so it'll be darker on the right side, yes.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Female Chief Inquisitor aka Dlanor Knox's Armor Pixel

IceyHatter
i like it but maybe, make shoulder pads a bit smaller.