Female armor (W.I.P)

Ikatchi
This post was updated on .
This is an outfit one of the characters of an anime [Kinda sorta an anime] I watch wears.

As I'm not good at shading I'd like a few pointers, and yes I've looked at the ones on pixelsource.

Current:

v1.2:

Reference Picture : [Until I get the hang of shading I prefer to use a reference picture to make shading a little easier]

http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=445273

- Bonus W.I.P - Gir Hoodie [Female]
Got bored so I made the color/line outline. Might try to shade this (I doubt it though...)

Re: Female armor (W.I.P)

Cirras
Administrator
Wow, that's some really nice line art, especially for a beginner. Look on pixelsource for more advanced shading tutorials.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Female armor (W.I.P)

Ikatchi
Added a newer "W.I.P" pixel.