Forum/In-Game Moderator Application -by Froggy

Forum/In-Game Moderator Application -by Froggy

Froggy
Hi BU,

I am highly interested in applying for a moderator position for your server, whether it be a forum moderator, website moderator, or even an in game moderator.  I used the original guidelines, but also my own additional formatting to allow for a more holistic understanding of my profile:

Name: Froggy
Forum Account: Froggy
Age: 22
Location: Sydney, Australia, GMT+10:00.
Availability:

My Experience and Qualifications

I have had the experience of being a moderator of online communities. In fact, I worked for Metaverse Mod Squad Pty Ltd (http://metaversemodsquad.com/) an industry leader company in online community moderation, cooperating with prestigious partners such as Warner Bros, National Geographic, and even the US government. In fact, I am a professional in such a role, experienced with procedures, common programmes and macros, as well as the skill of decision making.

I am also a law student in one of the top 50 universities in the world, expecting to graduate in the upcoming year. Hence, you can be assured of my command of the English language, as well as my intellectual capacity. I have also done three electives in online marketing and community management, which has provided me with indepth knowledge relevant to online communities.

Most importantly though, I have a deep passion for the game Endless Online. I have been playing since version 12, and it has been a major, major part of my childhood and teenage years. I simply love the game. I also like the many interesting ways in how you guys have taken the original game, and implemented numerous unconventional changes.

Returning to the game after so many years, I am quite determined to make it big again. With the eminent fall of main and the modest nature of many other private servers, there is a big opportunity for BU. I have many ideas and plans in regards to marketing and promotion. I want BU to be the new main, and for people to once again get into this great game.

How I can Help

The current strengths of BU are apparent, consisting of the main points below:
(i) Most importantly, a completely revolutionised and new twist to EO. This is completely unparalleled in any other servers. This is the most attractive quality of EO.
(ii) A highly workable client, with many wonderful features and a whole range of maps.
(iii) Talented and dedicated staff members
(vi) Good supporting services and websites.

However, it is highly lacking in regards to marketing and promotion. These are ultimately how you draw the old EO players back to playing the game. We need to take a more proactive approach in promoting BU. That's the main focus which I want to tackle. I will present more about my plan in regards to these in the future, once I can get in contact with you guys personally through Skype. I can summarise everything into this, there are a lot of things planned, and collaborating with you guys as a team, I am confident that we can make BU the most populated EO sever, and the new main.

Together, we must capitalise upon this opportunity before other servers gets the chance.

Other Comments:

I love EO, and I have heard and seen so many great things about BU. It will be my greatest joy to work for BU, and I can assure you that I will dedicate my best to BU and the team. I am very sincere about this application.

Nonetheless, I would like to congratulate you guys for developing such a wonderful server and as a representative of the EO community, forward my deepest appreciation.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Warmest regards,
Froggy.
"Endless Online is not just a game, it represents our youth".---Neo.