"Game server can't be found"

Bunnycorn
Hey ya'll. I just reinstalled Bones Today. Servers fully upgraded. Client installed fine. Tried patching. No updates found. When I click play game, or Create new character, it says "The Game Server cannot be found, please try again at a later time." I was on it less then an hour ago, and got disconnected. Haven't been able to reconnect since. Nothing has changed with settings, and I've tried fresh installing. To no avail.

If more information is needed, or if anyone has a fix for this, let me know. Or, if the server is alternatively just down at the moment, let me know.

Re: "Game server can't be found"

Stephanie
There was a problem with the hosting, its ll fixed now
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us