Goblin King remake!

Nurd
This post was updated on .
Okay, so the same goes for this as it did with the Neko and the Shadow Sage.

If you don't like it, I won't sheet it.
Back view is WIP at the moment, but I will upload it once I finish it. But as for the front view, here you are:

This is subject to change - especially the cape. The boots aren't included in the armor.
I may also resize the image if people need me to.

So. Remaking Goblin King. Yay or nay?
I'm only here for the food.

Re: Goblin King remake!

Lukachan78
It looks awesome.. you should continue

Re: Goblin King remake!

Junky
Yay.. Looks good man! only thing i do not like is the cape but you already mentioned that.

Re: Goblin King remake!

Cool
Looks so much better now. Finish it ! x]

Re: Goblin King remake!

Misterx
NAY!! Labyrinth was a great movie and very nostalgic. The armor needs to stay. :[

Re: Goblin King remake!

spudd
wow nice :)

Re: Goblin King remake!

Cirras
Your neckline needs work - Kind of appears too far out to me. Cape also, as you said.
Certainly a jump in quality from the original, so keep working at it.
The cake is a lie.