[Guide] How to Multi

Alpha
Thought this might be useful, as I really find it an essential part of the game, especially with the new npcs.
This guide will be a step by step on how to multi.

Step 1: Right click on your taskbar, and click properties. Then find the option Taskbar Buttons and choose never combine. Apply and save.

Step 2: Open 2 multi client windows with both your characters and make sure both of them are visible on the screen.

Step 3: Click ctrl button on any of the active multi client windows, then minimize the window and keep the other one active.

P.S(Don't forget to keep on clicking the ctrl button the whole process of minimizing or else nothing will happen.)

I know it's a bit hard at first, but once you get used to it, it will be a piece of cake :)

If you have any queries please feel free to find me in game.

Enjoy :)

-Alpha

Re: [Guide] How to Multi

Graul
Hold ctrl? HUH??? You're over complicating the simplicity of purposefully 'chat leaking' with multi client. All you gotta do is left click on one of the open clients and it minimizes that window, after which every keystroke of your keyboard will still be recognized as if it were open!
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn