Hello I am Revolver And I am going to post some pixels here

Hello I am Revolver And I am going to post some pixels here

Revolver

Re: Hello I am Revolver And I am going to post some pixels here

Revolver

Re: Hello I am Revolver And I am going to post some pixels here

Revolver

Re: Hello I am Revolver And I am going to post some pixels here

Cirras
Administrator
Try to aim for less saturation in some of the colors, and also try to avoid pillow shading. The outline is quite nice, the shading can be improved.
Great start.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Hello I am Revolver And I am going to post some pixels here

Revolver
Okay not a big deal bout the shading but how do I make straight lines. You were saying something about a program that i did not quite catch before I bailed?

and the questions would go much faster if i had you on facebook. you should add me (h377fire@live.ca) whenever you have the time.

Re: Hello I am Revolver And I am going to post some pixels here

Cirras
Administrator
You'd want Graphicsgale. It's designed specifically for pixel art. You can find a link to it on Pixelsource.

I'm Jonah Cirras on facebook, go ahead and friend me,
The cake is a lie.

Re: Hello I am Revolver And I am going to post some pixels here

Revolver
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hello I am Revolver And I am going to post some pixels here

Revolver
So I spent some time with this, it is ready to be put in game asap just tell me what i need to change

Re: Hello I am Revolver And I am going to post some pixels here

Cirras
I really feel like you're an up and coming pixel artist. The time you did that in was excellent.
Your design sense is nice and will serve you well, I think.

Please overlay the armor onto this BU template to better conform to the (slightly different) BU sprites. Consider slightly adjusting the curvature of the belt and perhaps the neckline if it suits you on this different sprite. Also look at the hands and make sure the outlines are matching up properly. (If you're feeling particularly adventurous, try adding a highlight color in your shading, a brighter color for lighting to give it a more dynamic or 3Dish look.)

I look forward to seeing the modifications!

(In the meantime, please remove the full sheet from the post so that people can't steal it. You'd be surprised by some of the thievery on the internet!)
The cake is a lie.

Re: Hello I am Revolver And I am going to post some pixels here

Revolver
Okay removed the art work done and will overlay it on top a template