Hey there

Available
A lot of you might just know me as the new admin on BU, which is okay I guess, but I'd like to show you some of my work so you don't think I'm just some random. I write quests, as most of you know, but I can't really post any examples because all you have to do to steal a quest is copy/paste. Just know that a lot of new quests will be added to BU soon that I have written for you all. However I can also map pretty well. Thought I might showcase a few maps of mine on here to see if you guys like them. Click them with the mouse wheel to open a new tab with the image in it.

Map 1 (Click)
Map 2 (Click)

If you're interested in seeing any more then let me know, I'll upload some pictures.

Other than that I have the knowledge to do pretty much everything that is required to run an EO server. I'm here to do whatever Bone asks of me. Anything else you want to know about me I probably have already said in my application. Feel free to read that if you want to get to know me better, and talk to me in game too if you like.

Anyways, hope you enjoy what I have to offer for BU. See you all online

Re: Hey there

Cerberus
Dude, he said these were old maps, he's trying to cheat us!

Nah, good lookin' maps Mousie. Would like to see someething new though, freshly made. <3

Keep up the good work, and bring them quests in!

Re: Hey there

Available
Fine. Here's another one then bby. I understand the cloud part on the left of the screen is kind of bland. That's where you first enter the map. Nothing to really put on clouds though, lol. Also, this is the first one I've actually made for fun in a while. Tell me what you think?

Click me

Re: Hey there

Cirras
These are pretty good, I like them.