Hiuku's Admin / Mod app

hiuku
Hello there , I'm Jenn character name ( Hiuku ) . I would like to appply for the Moderator position currently available. I will say I have been playing BU since version 12 and have been playing EO servers for 10 or more years now. Alot of you may know me and know that i am a very kind and helpful person , I try to always treat others with respect even if the player is rather abusive. I know where alot of things are on BU and know where may of the maps are. I'm always willing to help and give advice to New and fellow players and do what I can to make them feel welcome . I usualy spend a majority of my time helping fellow players or helping them if they have a problem . I'm sorry to say I have no admin experience , but I am very familiar with most of the ins and outs of BU and what Ii don't know I'm willing to learn. So given the chance I would love the position . I was gone for awhile and recently made my way back to BU , so I'm still learning new prices and new crafts. I'm usualy always on BU even up untill late nights. So I wouldd be available when other admins were not online at that time. So I hope I have your support and I welcome your feed back . Thank you

Re: Hiuku's Admin / Mod app

Agart
helpful player, supported

Re: Hiuku's Admin / Mod app

Standard
Helped me with loads, nice player, in my eyes deserves getting the MOD :)
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not the store, not the team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less.... I'm free"

Re: Hiuku's Admin / Mod app

tide
one of the best players of bu i hope u get it

Re: Hiuku's Admin / Mod app

ryujohnson
One of the best players to the bu community very helpful to old/new players she is very well deserving of that mod spot supported

Re: Hiuku's Admin / Mod app

Claw
/Supported Jennifer (Hiuku)
https://www.facebook.com/BestOfWorldStarUncut#!/photo.php?v=117033045161947&set=vb.491154684271505&type=2&theater

Re: Hiuku's Admin / Mod app

Open_The_Great
Jen is a very nice and kind women... I think she would make a great admin give her a shot /Support Jen

Re: Hiuku's Admin / Mod app

Baby
Good Luck! Hiuku =)

Re: Hiuku's Admin / Mod app

marrianna
I do not know you well enough to support you for admin.  However, you have seemed nice and helpful every time we have spoken.  I wish you luck.
If your problems can be solved by throwing a bag of money at them, they aren't problems.  They are opportunities.

Re: Hiuku's Admin / Mod app

conflate
I support you. Good luck!

Re: Hiuku's Admin / Mod app

Unibear
Good luck Jen :) ive been with you since we both started Bu

Re: Hiuku's Admin / Mod app

Scouser
Not supporting scammers, you scammed Casio/Cons/Chad as much as he deserves it you're not a good role model for adminship, sorry

Re: Hiuku's Admin / Mod app

Samularis
Nice app. Good Luck