I SERVED MY TIME AND NOW I STILL CANT GET ON

I SERVED MY TIME AND NOW I STILL CANT GET ON

Rezno
ok im so i have severed my ban time of 225 minutes and im still banned wow what is going on here can someone please sort this out for me please cause this was all over stupid talk in the bank and i got banned im going to give this to the end of the bay and if  i
remain banned im going to make my way to a new server so please take time to read this please  thanks you

Re: I SERVED MY TIME AND NOW I STILL CANT GET ON

Cirras
Administrator
Hi Rezno,
Your ban was meant to expire within a day. I've spoken with Bone and the ban should be removed shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The cake is a lie.