Introduction and Sneak-peak at Halloween!

Introduction and Sneak-peak at Halloween!

Nerah
Hello everyone I thought that an introduction would be a good idea since a lot of you are confused why someone who is new has been added to the team. I can imagine this would spark a lot of questions!

So let me tell you a little about me! My name is Mathew but I usually go by Mat or Nerah
( In-Game Name)
I am 20 years of age, I am pretty much just your average graduate.. I eat and drink and hardly sleep but what makes me different is I have a passion for art.
I've always enjoyed play OG EO and Private Servers but this is the first server I have been given the chance to work with one!

So  as of Aug. 27th, I was brought into the Team by Cirras under his guidance I have started working on some of most thrilling projects for this upcoming Halloween!

So without further ado (the real reason your here)

Bones Underground-Halloween 2014 Sneak-Peak:

If you see me in game and need anything feel free to ask; If I don't reply be sure to PM me the sounds usually catches my attention <3

Thanks for reading if you have any questions about me or my work feel free to ask C:
-Mat
-Mat

Re: Introduction and Sneak-peak at Halloween!

Cirras
Administrator
Welcome to the team, Nerah.

Your work thus far has been great (purty pumpkins!), I look forward to working with you on the upcoming updates!
The cake is a lie.

Re: Introduction and Sneak-peak at Halloween!

araidia
grate look for Samhain/Halloween very different and smart welcome to team

Re: Introduction and Sneak-peak at Halloween!

court
looks great :)

Re: Introduction and Sneak-peak at Halloween!

Mamu
Love it man
Poop

Re: Introduction and Sneak-peak at Halloween!

zombietacooo
i hope that sword laying there will be in the updaye :)