Janet's Admin application

Tease
Well I've played bu for i think around 8  or 7 years, I believe I'm qualified to be a mod because I already help people so having the power to help further wouldn't hurt. Ive being offered the mod position before and I've always declined  but I've changed my mind and I want to give it a try, I know where most npcs are located and a location that i dont remember i will learn it. I am available to be on during the Eastern time zone. Well I'm not good at selling my self, so this is all you guys get. Thanks for reading.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Janet's Admin application

blueluna
I fully support your application for mod. I have known you for 13 years on a few different games. You were a great admin when i seen you on other games. Your personality is fun and always making us laugh. You do have a great knowledge of BU and most of the community. With the player numbers increasing i think you would make a great addition to the team. Good luck Teasie <3