Just A Lil Map

Ignored
Heres One Of My Maps I Also Posted One On Admin Applications Church

Re: Just A Lil Map

Ignored
I Have Got More Just Ask Me

Thank You :)

Re: Just A Lil Map

Accretion
I take it you're new to mapping. This is good for a beginner mapper. I'll do a remake of this and post it here in a little while to give you an idea of how to change things a little bit or make it look more visually pleasing.

Re: Just A Lil Map

Accretion
I haven't mapped in a while, but here's my revision anyways :P. I assume you used the original eo mapper and gfx so I did as well.

Re: Just A Lil Map

Jubus
If you could let me know which program i can use to make textures more appealing/ change it up abit, any advise, i'm a beginner mappers, and im just checking out other peoples work here's a map i did, i used paint to kind of create an erry effect, it aint the best, but it deffinitely isnt just a plain EO map GFX

I know that paint is not the best program to use, but i feel as if i did a decent job on creating an original feel, just by using the original eo Mapper
Ajay

Re: Just A Lil Map

Jubus
Just my work in progress for a Jail/ Pk area, im not sure yet.
Ajay

Re: Just A Lil Map

Accretion
Jubus wrote
If you could let me know which program i can use to make textures more appealing/ change it up abit, any advise, i'm a beginner mappers, and im just checking out other peoples work here's a map i did, i used paint to kind of create an erry effect, it aint the best, but it deffinitely isnt just a plain EO map GFX

I know that paint is not the best program to use, but i feel as if i did a decent job on creating an original feel, just by using the original eo Mapper
No point in editing it in paint. You won't have the same look when it's added into a server. The only way you could keep that look is saving what you added as either an overlay or an objet in the gfx files. Even then it'd make the stuff under it hard to see as is and it wouldn't have an appealing look to it (at all).