Kalika for MOD!

Reagan
    Hello everyone! My name is Reagan, in-game name is Kalika. I'm a nice person, I don't like to see others being picked on for needless reasons, I will always stand up when I see something not right happening. Now that I've introduced myself, I'm not going to tell you about all the millions of things I would like to do to help this server.
However, I am going to tell you all of the things I WILL do to help this server. Here we go shall we?
   No matter where you go there's going to be rude, aggravating people am I right? Well sometimes it takes a little extra boost for a team to keep those kinds of people in line. There's not always a time where they can be monitored with such a small crew of people, busy people at that!
    As a MOD for this server I will do my absolute best to be around to make sure everyone is able to enjoy the game equally, without being harassed or bothered by people choosing to beg or start arguments. As everyone else I also have a life, I can't promise I would be on all day and night. Spare time? Of course!!

EXPERIENCE AND WHATNOT: I can map a little bit, I need to start doing more of it, but I want to have a reason to do so! I can learn to pixel, if I have to. I have done a little bit of it before. I have had the chance to be an admin with another wonderful server in the past.
    I hope to be given a chance to prove I'm worth being a part of the team you have on here. Thanks for taking the time to read my application. <3

~Kalika XO
~Kalika XO Rea~

Re: Kalika for MOD!

Violette
Let's be honest..

I'm not trying to be a bitch or anything but if the admins we have now can't stop people from trolling why do you think you can? There will always be arguements, harassment, beggars, etc. One admin won't make a difference it'll only add to the amount of useless admins we have now.

In the end, all I see here is you saying "I want to help stop trolls" and "I have a little bit of mapping experience." We can't just take your word for it. "I can learn to pixel" Pixelling isn't as easy as it seems. There's lots of things you need to know about it.

You also should specify the server you worked for. Otherwise there's no point in saying you worked for one if you don't back it up. Which is also what you need to do for most of what you have posted. If you've mapped, let's see some.
mgc

Re: Kalika for MOD!

Reagan
Not to say one person makes a difference, but it isn't hard to noticed a lot of admins are on at the same time rather then spread apart. I don't need to specify anything to you. The server I was with is none of YOUR concern. The owner of that server knows who I am, and if any of the other HGM's need to know that I'm sure she will speak up. Otherwise, they can ask me themselves if they are that interested. I didn't ask for your rebuttal. I simply put up my own application like the rest of the people on this forum. Why don't you go and rip apart their applications. :)
~Kalika XO Rea~

Re: Kalika for MOD!

Stephanie
I support you. I was HGM on the other server and you were a great help to us when we were all busy with other stuff. We never had one complaint on you.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Re: Kalika for MOD!

Violette
Alright. Let me start off with this: You put your application on the FORUMS. Which means anyone can reply to it. I'm only stating what's true. No, you Do Not have to specify anything to me but how're we supposed to know if the server was any good or not if we don't know which one it was? And I bet the owner of the server does know you considering THEY hired you. You didn't ask for me to give my opinion but I did because-once again- it's on the FORUMS, where anyone can reply to it. I'm not 'ripping apart' anyone's applications, I'm giving my input.

There's no need to be rude as all I did was give you an honest opinion. Plus I also had stated, and I quote that I was "NOT trying to be a bitch."  Which you clearly did not read. So I suppose that you should take more time into these things and think-over what you're saying. So, don't jump to conclusions and assume I'm 'hating' on you when in reality I'm just trying to find out what you 'think' you can do to change the server.
mgc

Re: Kalika for MOD!

Baby
Good luck.

Re: Kalika for MOD!

Unibear
First to start off I would like to say good application , second good luck  :)