Kisame admitting to his offences.

Locked 2 messages Options

Kisame admitting to his offences.

ČŖŨƇĬƑĨҲ

Re: Kisame admitting to his offences.

Cirras
Administrator
Sorry Crucifix, but you have too personal a stake in situations with Kisame for you to be presenting damning evidence to us. Kisame has accused you of editing the screenshots now, and I think it would be best if you let the admins handle these types of situations. Unfortunately in this particular case there's no way for me to tell for sure if this screenshot has been altered. As such, I must close this topic and ask you not to continue to pursue Kisame.
This topic is now locked.
The cake is a lie.