Krissies Admin Application(:

Krissie
Name : Kristin
In Game Name : Krissie
Age : 15
Gender : Female

I would like to be an admin to help around on the server. I admit, I can't do any mapping or anything like that. But, I can be on at any hours needed to be. I would help out anything asked of me. Just that extra helping hand I suppose, Haha.

I have been an Admin on many other EO Servers (Sadly are closed down now). I played BU when it had first come out for a little bit. I soon had to quit, due to schooling. Now that schooling is all taken care of, I would really enjoy getting back into games like Endless Online.

I'm not going to blabber on about, I would like to do this.. But, if I were an Admin on BU. I don't tolerate bullying in any sort. I like to see people as being equal. I don't see them as better or worse. I completely see every as an average player. Some may be higher experienced, or leveled. But, It doesn't make you any more special than the rest. Everyone should be treated the same way.

All I would like to do, is make sure the community stays safe. Make sure that nobody is cyber bullied. (Never ever a good thing!)

~Krissie<3
~Krissie<3

Re: Krissies Admin Application(:

Violette