Kyle, Jonah, Amy, Baby, and any other HGM.

Kyle, Jonah, Amy, Baby, and any other HGM.

Steelo
What's the problem? Why can't a different HGM put the server online.
I don't understand why these trolls are such a constant problem when each of you HGM are smart enough to get around it.

KYLE -  You're freakin' brilliant, why can't we just switch ports in some type of secret way that keeps them out of the loop, and is only given to trusted players long enough for you all to get enough protection within the server.

JONAH (cirras) - I don't understand how someone who knows how to code so well is allowing this to pursue as far as it has.

PLEASE HGMs, players, anyone who can read this. Why can't we fight against them? Why can't some of you honest, but corrupt players who know their trade deal this type of damage right back to them? We need protection, guards if you will. I know they're going to post on this post and attempt to tear me apart, but it won't work. WE ALL NEED TO STAND UP!  We should all be a community that keeps together in order to stop this type of tyrant. They're nothing more than children with the knowledge they've searched on the internet. How hard can it be to stop them?

All great men and woman who have succeeded in the past never gave up. So I encourage EVERYONE to continue staying on the server, and most importantly... DON'T GIVE UP!

-Demotivation.

p.s.
                -they're going to try to make you think they're gods, or they're something supernatural... and they're not, they're less than all of you. They're like I said, nothing but children.  We will prevail.

"VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."
 - the man known as V
-Steelo Brim

Re: Kyle, Jonah, Amy, Baby, and any other HGM.

Ronnie
I don't think you fully understand the situation at hand. Let me clear it up for you. Coding has nothing to do with the prevention of  DDoS. Im not even going to go in detail on why your port changing idea would not solve anything so in short it simply is problematic and would not work. Also you can fight back donate to help pay for better protection.