Kyle

Steelo
Please unban me.... >.>
I don't know how to get ahold of you personally, so this is the only thing I know to do. This is wrong... and the terms that have been brought before me that was issued by many of the admins has been broken on behalf of your admin Cubanlink. I'm honestly offended that you've let this carry on, and let him control your players like this. I'm one of the most loyal players to this server, and I refuse to be treated like this.
-Steelo Brim

Re: Kyle

Claw
This post was updated on .
o.o are you about to cry?

Nah every post I've seen that he's made is always complaining or moaning about something.
https://www.facebook.com/BestOfWorldStarUncut#!/photo.php?v=117033045161947&set=vb.491154684271505&type=2&theater

Re: Kyle

Aryan
I don't see any tears, I believe investing any amount of time into anything, and then having it stripped away, would be enough to upset anyone. Maybe you are just better than other people claw, or maybe you are just a faggot.

Re: Kyle

Aryan
Cheers!

Re: Kyle