Lenn's Mod Application!

Lenn
Hey all!

I've been told by a bunch of people to fill one of these out so here it goes.

Almost everyone who plays Bu, knows me well enough to see how helpful and fun loving i am. Right?.... (I hope you're nodding). I try my best to help people to their desired locations as best as I can; even if that means a little bit of a detour.

I am applying to become a mod, because I believe I have a lot to offer to the Bu community. I am a beginner in Pixel work, and I have been given rather good tips on how to go about my pixel work; which you can see here.

More will be up to see soon, once it is all complete.

My time on Bu has been nothing but fun! Of course there has been some bad times, but when don't you run into those? Every time I log on I am greeted by the community with big smiles (I'm guessing....I mean they all make a smiley face so...).

Since I started playing, the current admins had always been there to help and support each and every player as best as they can, and I want to be a part of that too. I like putting a smile on the players faces with the help I can provide them, and I like giving them an shoulder to lean on when they just need someone. I'm there if they need me, just like the admins who stand before me.

Thanks for giving this a read!

Re: Lenn's Mod Application!

cursedangel
Lenn for admin 2017! love the pixel work can't wait to see you do more.

Re: Lenn's Mod Application!

Stephanie
Good luck! My only thing is since your applying for Mod and not pixler Id like to see you in game a little more but I could just be missing you.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Re: Lenn's Mod Application!

Lenn
Been online for weeks now actually. XD We could be missing each other, like you said. Anyway, thanks so much for viewing!