Literally my first pixels

bajaskater
Here are my first pixels! No hate. :l

This is the hoodie I call the ''Gobblin Hoodie''

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2hfnv6f.png[/IMG]

This is the pixel I just made like 30-1 hour ago xD! No name for it yet.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2mxqqz7.png[/IMG]

I haven't done any shading on it so it looks a little gay but yea these are my first pixels! Give me props pl0x? ;)

~bajaskater
I've gotta party in my crib! Now you messin with some OG people blowin' OG smoke. You ain't even gotta ask. You already know! We bout to gooo!
~Faze_Scrapy_  / ScrapyDoo_** I Love My Fans!

Re: Literally my first pixels

Violette
This post was updated on .
Well, for the red/blue one, at the end where the pants end it needs to be isometric, needs a darker outline, more saturated colors . Hope I helped.

Of course, I'm not a pro, but here's how I'd do it..
mgc

Re: Literally my first pixels

bajaskater
Idek how you did that xD. I use the galegraphics thingy to do pixels on.

I use paint. Lol
mgc

Re: Literally my first pixels

bajaskater
Dafuqqqq....
I've gotta party in my crib! Now you messin with some OG people blowin' OG smoke. You ain't even gotta ask. You already know! We bout to gooo!
~Faze_Scrapy_  / ScrapyDoo_** I Love My Fans!

Re: Literally my first pixels

Violette
Paint FTW
mgc